Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Chapter 1 : Making This Blog

Okay, this is what i called 'much efforts'.

I had to make this blog before November 26th 2012, right before exams. So I made it although i was sleepy and a bit dizzy before i could study for exam.

Maybe some of you will think since it is my third blog, why didn't I use my first or second blog? Well, in my first blog, I use blogskin from http://www.blogskins.com/ , and I didn't know if it was allowed or not. And for my second blog, I didn't use it because it is about book reviews. I don't want to mix it with something that I have to post here.

This is the process when I made "Visit These" widget.



The process when I made "Beautiful Things" widget.


The process when i made "Disclaimer" widget.



No comments:

Post a Comment